Single engine turbine. The Bell 206 is the safest and most popular turbine helicopter ever built.
The following Specifications are approximate. * Loads may vary depending on conditions and fuel required.
- Passenger Seating 4
- Average Cruise Speed 115 MPH
- Gross Wt Internal 3250 LBS. / 1474 KGS.
- Gross Wt External 3350 LBS. / 1519 KGS.
- Fuel Capacity 96.7 US GAL / 366 L
- Fuel Consumption 115 liters per hour
- Internal Payload 1 hr fuel 800 lbs. / 360 KGS.
- External Payload 1 hr fuel 950 LBS. / 430 KGS.
- GPS Navigation System
- Programmable VHF (FM)
- Satellite Telephone & Tracking Units
- Full Intercom
- Headsets For All Seats
- Long Line and Carousel
- Full External Sling gear
- Bambi Bucket
- Boreal Gas Detector
- FLIR Camera